Hooper’s Crab House offers exclusive private dining with an incredible view of Sinepuxent Bay and Ocean City. Whether you are entertaining clients, or hosting a rehearsal dinner, business meeting or wedding reception, Hooper’s Crab House is truly an exceptional experience and can suit your every need.
We offer only #1 large crabs on all-you-can-eat options to ensure great quality! Tax and gratuity are included within the price, so there are no hidden fees, and never a room charge!
- The All-U-Can-Eat Feast
Steamed crabs, steamed shrimp, fried chicken, corn on the cob, hush puppies, soft drinks, coffee.
$57 Per Person | Children 4-10 yrs $16 | Children 3 & Under Free
- The All-U-Can-Eat Mini Feast
Steamed crabs, steamed shrimp, corn on the cob, hush puppies, soft drinks, coffee.
$53 Per Person | Children 4-10 yrs $14 | Children 3 & Under Free
- The All-U-Can-Eat Crabs & Corn
Steamed crabs, corn on the cob, soft drinks, coffee.
$49 Per Person | $12 Kids 10 & Under
- Choice of Entree Option
Your guests can choose from one of the following selections:
- Crab Cake Platter
- Fried Shrimp Platter
- Fried Fish Platter
- Grilled Chicken
- Fish Tacos
- BBQ Ribs
- Fried Chicken Platter
- Pork Tacos
All entrees will be served with bread, vegetable, potato, and includes all-you-can-drink soft drinks and coffee.
$43 Per Person | Add Any Kids Meal for $10 (available for Children 10 and under)
Add-Ons Available To All Options:
All-U-Can-Drink Draft Beer and Wine.
$10 Per Person
Open Bar with select liquor options as follows:
Smirnoff Vodka, Captain Morgan Rum, Jose Quervo Tequila, Jim Beam Bourbon, Tanqueray Gin, and George Dickel Whiskey.
$20 per person
- You will be charged a rate based on the amount of people in the party. We will allow 10% for non-attendance. Example: 100 people – you will be charged for minimum 90 people, even if only 80 attended.
- Party reservations for 35 or more are required to register a credit card in advance. The party is granted a time frame for cancellation without facing penalty (varies upon situation).
- If you have other ideas, please know that we are very flexible and will do as much as possible to accommodate your needs. Please do not hesitate to ask.